Name Obama's Dog

drewed

Shankman
Rumor....

The peruvian gov't is giving the pres elect a peruvian hairless dog (one of the daughters is allergic to pet dander) and its to be name machu pichu

LiL"Comet"

In remembrance of the VP going out of office Dick Cheney!!! lets name him "lead shot" or "1 shot Cheney"? which on is better?
:gun_banda

On February 14, 2006, Whittington suffered a non-fatal "silent" heart attack and atrial fibrillation due to at least one lead-shot pellet lodged in or near his heart.[3] Cheney did not speak pub
On February 14, 2006, Whittington suffered a non-fatal "silent" heart attack and atrial fibrillation due to at least one lead-shot pellet lodged in or near his heart.[3] Cheney did not speak publicly about the incident until February 15 in an interview with Fox News.
licly about the incident until February 15 in an interview with Fox News.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
i have two golden- doodles like its rumored that he was looking at. they are awesome dogs. smart, i swear that one day mine is gonna talk back to me. i know he will.
anywho, if he names it biden the darn thing will prolly never stop barking!

moreluck

golden ticket member
As you know, President-elect Obama promised his daughters a puppy if they moved to the White House. He’s already getting advice on what the best breed of dog to get. For example, today Bill Clinton told him that the Oval Office is a great place for a husky female.

chev

Nightcrawler
As you know, President-elect Obama promised his daughters a puppy if they moved to the White House. He’s already getting advice on what the best breed of dog to get. For example, today Bill Clinton told him that the Oval Office is a great place for a husky female.

Roflmao!!!

satellitedriver

He will read the polls.
Molly is the #1 name for family dogs.
This will bond him to the majority of house pet owners.
IMO, just let the kids decide the name.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
LOL, so you're saying that the name should be Monica?
Do huskies have a rough tongue?

UPS Lifer

If the dog(s) is/are truly for his two daughters, I would think that their opinion matters the most.

If however this is nothing more than a photo op and a way to enhance BOs popularity (this would not surprise me) than he should get his campaign staff to pick the dog(s)!!!

chev

Nightcrawler
I want him to get a Bull Mastiff. :happy-very:
mastiff.jpg

diesel96

If the dog(s) is/are truly for his two daughters, I would think that their opinion matters the most.

If however this is nothing more than a photo op and a way to enhance BOs popularity (this would not surprise me) than he should get his campaign staff to pick the dog(s)!!!

I suppose if McCain :wheelchai got elected, he would of adopted "Old Yeller", so the dog wouldn't out live him.....:cool_dog::wink2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
How about "whitey". So when hes having a bad day he can just kick around the dog!

You know you were thinking about it! I just had the stones to type it!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Only if i could post all the obama jokes i have in my possesion! None are pc, but i am laughing here right now typing this thinking about them!