National Crime Rate Down

av8torntn

"The largest declines were in vehicle theft, down 8.9 percent and in rape, down 4.3 percent and murder, down 2.7 percent."

With all the bad news being reported thought I would pass along something that sounds like good news.

tieguy

Banned
"The largest declines were in vehicle theft, down 8.9 percent and in rape, down 4.3 percent and murder, down 2.7 percent."

With all the bad news being reported thought I would pass along something that sounds like good news.

Did they consult with Hussien before releasing this information?:happy-very:

diesel96

I'm blaming it on William Jefferson Clinton.....Why not, he gets blamed for everything else:happy-very:. Or does Texas Walker Bush put on his spiderman pj's he wears over his tighty whities and single handily prevents crime.

wkmac

Murder was up in Atlanta according to our local news in reporting these national numbers but we were the exception and not the rule. On the flipside locally, my neighbor is a homocide detective for a jurisdiction next door and just south of Atlanta and last year was just a killing field but this year so far has seen a dramatic drop according to him.

As for blame, well I'll let you guys do that but I will tell you this. It won't continue. To many lawyers need work so "IF" (there's that word AV) :wink2: the trends continue, the lawyers in the legislatures and Congress will just find something else that is perfectly legal now to criminalize so they can maintain their standard of living and of course to ensure their own jobs in gov't!

:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
I'm blaming it on William Jefferson Clinton.....Why not, he gets blamed for everything else:happy-very:. Or does Texas Walker Bush put on his spiderman pj's he wears over his tighty whities and single handily prevents crime.

probably just bush enforcing all those laws that clinton chose to ignore.:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
I give credit to all the new "right to carry" laws. The more law-abiding citizens we have armed, the more crime seems to drop.

Now why would that be??

brett636

He isn't President yet. If that becomes a reality he will be able to create a department of the press to monitor everything said in the media before it gets broadcast in order to omit anything that may be "objectionable". :knockedout:

tieguy

Banned
Usually recieve a nice grunt or the sound of ripping flatulence from BS by now. I hope my friend is not under the weather.:happy-very: