NBC Nightly News

KoennenTiger

An exhaust fan out the rear I think would be best.

I got a new truck last year (it was like getting the corner office I couldn't stop telling all my friends and family). It has some kind of vent the back of the truck thing going on. Guess what? Doesn't work at all.

Now if only I could keep the bulkhead door and roll up door both open...

I do enjoy taking my break under the freeway overpass with both of them open. Plus the rando crazy used to be homeless folks who live in the mental patient building nearby sometimes come to tell me about the frog that's following them around...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
we get messages telling us to take our breaks/lunch in the A/C as much as possible.

i enjoy the library in town for the free wifi, plus ill pick up movies to watch for the week. i also generally have a book mark (on phone) for a few books. none currently.

But the best part is that there are no customers to bother me.
I go hang out in the beer cooler for a few

Like what grandpa????
Well, since you asked I'll try to give you a few tips.

Number one push a little harder early in the day so you can back off later

Number 2 park in the shadiest spots , even if it means walking a little bit more

3 if you have some apartment building, don't sort them out on the truck. Verify the pieces put them on the dolly and sort them out in the lobby.

4. Every time you are near a bathroom give your self a quick wash to the face and arms, get the sweat , salt and dirt off of you so your skin can breath.
5 have some extra under garments , powder and deodorant
6 have a big lunch bucket with tons of ice packs, drinks and fruits and vegetables to keep you hydrated

7 mind your own Damm business

KoennenTiger

Number 2 park in the shadiest spots , even if it means walking a little bit more

3 if you have some apartment building, don't sort them out on the truck. Verify the pieces put them on the dolly and sort them out in the lobby.

4. Every time you are near a bathroom give your self a quick wash to the face and arms, get the sweat , salt and dirt off of you so your skin can breath.
6 have a big lunch bucket with tons of ice packs, drinks and fruits and vegetables to keep you hydrated

Talcum up that butt guys. Nothing hurts worse than getting home with some sweaty butt crack

Brownslave688

7 is the key here

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

We’re gonna need you to give the pcm in the morning

Brownslave688

Not sure I could do that, would make going back out even more miserable for me
If I do I just go in for a quick couple minutes then hang out in regular a/c for awhile.

My buddy delivers beer and he hates it. He’s like you’re outside unloading sweating your balls off then inside the cooler freezing. Repeat all day.

KingofFluff

Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh. Buddy. Good advice. I do all these. Nice post brother

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Nah. Brings your core temp down. Helps out.
It’s weird but I’ve never felt like I’m going to fall out or anything. It was nasty today at a 11hr day, 90+ and it rained just enough to steam the streets.

Sure it sucks but I’ve never felt like I was going to pass out or get dizzy.