Need help with the Mapp process

fatthief

I applied for a management position and it has been almost a month and the status still says "pending on the initial assessment." Does it usually take that long or this implied that I am not being consider?:sad-very:

bsmart

Are you a p/t time sup? If so then go to your profile and then to manage hierarchy. Is it correct? Your direct manager should be your full-time sup and your indirect should be your center manager. A lot of center manager's think they should be the direct manager just because it says "manager" but is really screws it up. If that's the way it is then your division manager is doing your assessment.... they don't do assessments...

fatthief

Are you a p/t time sup? If so then go to your profile and then to manage hierarchy. Is it correct? Your direct manager should be your full-time sup and your indirect should be your center manager. A lot of center manager's think they should be the direct manager just because it says "manager" but is really screws it up. If that's the way it is then your division manager is doing your assessment.... they don't do assessments...
I am a unloader who want to move up to a management position.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Did write in your letter you stole candy from a package?

We still have to consider the candy in question. If it were Snickers, there could be a roadblock. However, if it were Chick O' Stix, Bit O' Honey, or Black Licorice; Fatty Thief McGee could possibly find redemption.

We both know Atlanta loves a fat thief. He may well be climbing the corporate ladder.

bsmart

We still have to consider the candy in question. If it were Snickers, there could be a roadblock. However, if it were Chick O' Stix, Bit O' Honey, or Black Licorice; Fatty Thief McGee could possibly find redemption.

We both know Atlanta loves a fat thief. He may well be climbing the corporate ladder.
I thought they loved all the thiefs, not just the fat ones...

btrlov

Your Fulltime sup has to do it, when you start the process an email is automatically sent to his inbox stating that he needs to complete the initial assessment of "xyz employee". Your FT sup is holding you up from taking the test, touch base