Need W2 forum

Allison Ugoala

Hi,

I have not received my W2 forum and when I contact the 1800 number to have my W2 mailed to me the system does not recognize my Social Security number. Possibly something went wrong with my paper work. Is there anything on your end you can do to resolve this issue or is there a number I could call to get this resolved?

trickpony1

This isn't a company website.
If that's your real name please change it...

-Hover the cursor (pointy thing) over your name in upper right corner toolbar;
-a menu will drop down;
-"username change" is in lower right corner...third from bottom;
-click on it.

It's for your protection.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hi,

I have not received my W2 forum and when I contact the 1800 number to have my W2 mailed to me the system does not recognize my Social Security number. Possibly something went wrong with my paper work. Is there anything on your end you can do to resolve this issue or is there a number I could call to get this resolved?
You can turn to jenny unless she's changed her number....18008675309

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Hi,

Being someone who hates taxes, I’ll throw you a bone. This link will take you to the page on UPSers you need to access for more information. UPS Enterprise Portal Log In

Here’s a sceeenshot of the number you need to call and directions.
C462B41D-8382-433C-BE5F-42B6654355A2.png

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hi,

just use your last paycheck

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hi,

If you’ve heard this line before, then excuse me.

Hey Allison, Ugoala, and I’ll go downa!