Needs advice about manager

4myKids

Hi, if this is in the wrong section I apologize before hand. I'm a newer hire with UPS as a 22.4 driver just under a year. I was discharged and after a grievance hearing got my job back.

The issue turfing a yard and not realizing I had done so. I'm fully aware I should have caught it at the time and have no excuse for it. My concern is my manager has made it verbally know he is gunning to get me out the door asap. I plan to make sure it never happens again but how likely is it to be able to keep this job with management on my back looking for any issue possible?

Also my union steward states that this manager has issues with employees and is not allowed to work with certain drivers due to past issues from what I'm told. For the next nine months he said I have to be very careful. Besides saying stay out of yards which I absolutely plan to can I get some sound advice from you drivers?

Thank you in advance

Hi, if this is in the wrong section I apologize before hand. I'm a newer hire with UPS as a 22.4 driver just under a year. I was discharged and after a grievance hearing got my job back.

The issue turfing a yard and not realizing I had done so. I'm fully aware I should have caught it at the time and have no excuse for it. My concern is my manager has made it verbally know he is gunning to get me out the door asap. I plan to make sure it never happens again but how likely is it to be able to keep this job with management on my back looking for any issue possible?

Also my union steward states that this manager has issues with employees and is not allowed to work with certain drivers due to past issues from what I'm told. For the next nine months he said I have to be very careful. Besides saying stay out of yards which I absolutely plan to can I get some sound advice from you drivers?

Thank you in advance
Just do your job correctly and don't take a shortcuts
Things are slowing down right now and you're looking for a minor infractions to bang people with

542thruNthru

Thank you in advance
Tons of people have management after them. Just work as directed and don't do anything unsafe or stupid. You'll be fine.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It’s firing season. Work safely and the right way and you’ll be good. We had a guy fired 3 weeks ago for sheeting up a business closed during regular business hours because the receiving side of the business was closed down but the front office wasn’t.

FROMWESTTOEAST

It’s firing season. Work safely and the right way and you’ll be good. We had a guy fired 3 weeks ago for sheeting up a business closed during regular business hours because the receiving side of the business was closed down but the front office wasn’t.
Could he have recorded NI1? I've been told by supervisors if the receiving side is closed (other than noon to 1pm) and the front won't receive, to record it this way. 😎

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Could he have recorded NI1? I've been told by supervisors if the receiving side is closed (other than noon to 1pm) and the front won't receive, to record it this way. 😎
Ni1 is for residents cl1 bypasses access point since we don’t access point business.
Guy had a target on his back for a while.
If he fights it he will get his job back easily.
Even I cl1 business if receiving is closed because I’m not taking bulk into a front office.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Thank you in advance
You sure you don’t work for Fedx ground sounds more like how they operate