New center built question

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Here's a photo of the brand new state of the art sort center outside of Paris. We have really come a long, long way.

Circus-Tents-Pictures-1.jpg
I imagine a big anthill most days.

BrownThunder

We are moving to a brand new "smart" building in November. My expectations are low, all I care about is the fact that it's closer to my house and I'll (hopefully) get to my route 20 min. earlier than usual.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Automation gives me job security. Working on an automated smalls sort in my building right now.
Can you make it so that they use the the correct bags for surepost? Smalls mis-labeled two of them so far. My driver bud got to drive them back to the center like muttley dropping a bunch of rocks on dick dastardly.

Also what technical limitation makes it so that a bag carries pieces for 4-5 cars rather than 1-2 at a time? That would save literally almost an hour alone.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Can you make it so that they use the the correct bags for surepost? Smalls mis-labeled two of them so far. My driver bud got to drive them back to the center like muttley dropping a bunch of rocks on dick dastardly.
I'm in the Hub, not package. As long as we get the right sticker printed and put on the right RNC bag, I'm a happy guy.