New Diad 6

iruhnman630

...and helping management dish out threats and discipline arbitrarily under the guise of "keeping people safe"
I recently got called out for not participating in a safety activity involving circling backing hazards on a picture, even though I had turned one in (I just circled the whole pictute).

The center manager threatened disciplinary action for non-participation and used the roster created by the committe to know who did and did not turn one in.

Mine got missed.

I had a few words for my friends on the committee that morning.

Overpaid Union Thug

I recently got called out for not participating in a safety activity involving circling backing hazards on a picture, even though I had turned one in (I just circled the whole pictute).

The center manager threatened disciplinary action for non-participation and used the roster created by the committe to know who did and did not turn one in.

Mine got missed.

I had a few words for my friends on the committee that morning.
Why didn’t you grieve that? They can’t make you sign anything or take any quizzes. OR participate in any finger painting that’s been orchestrated by the Suck Ass/OT Committee.

iruhnman630

Why didn’t you grieve that? They can’t make you sign anything or take any quizzes. OR participate in any finger painting that’s been orchestrated by the Suck Ass/OT Committee.
I didn't think that far ahead.

I definitely put the safety committe on blast that morning.

Told them they need to refuse to participate in anything that leads to disciplinary action against a fellow union worker.

If they want to do that, they can turn on their resume and letter of intent.

meritocracy

I didn't think that far ahead.

I definitely put the safety committe on blast that morning.

Told them they need to refuse to participate in anything that leads to disciplinary action against a fellow union worker.

If they want to do that, they can turn on their resume and letter of intent.
COULD lead to disciplinary action

As soon as you ask a supe whether you can be disciplined based on your responses to their questions or doing their little activities related to safety they either say YES, try to ignore the question, or walk away. Never participate in that BS or sign any of the stupid :censored2: they shove in your face.