New Diad 6

pkgdriver

Is that going to fit in the cradles?

it's too bulky for me. I need something smaller
It has a holder/cradle but it is not the same as what some of you are using. Weve never had the cradle for the 5, just the dash holder. I believe the 6 holder has none of them pesky pins you all complain about. Slides in very nice 🤡 and charges with out metal contacts I believe.

If you said the DIAD 1 was too bulky I would agree.

Ghost in the Darkness

Looks like I should be able to bust that screen at some point. My diad V has taken quite a beating. After the cradle came i carry it by the strap and it smacks into everything. I feel like the diad is earning an honest living now just like me... no more free rides on the obsolete belt clip system.

Overpaid Union Thug

It has a holder/cradle but it is not the same as what some of you are using. Weve never had the cradle for the 5, just the dash holder. I believe the 6 holder has none of them pesky pins you all complain about. Slides in very nice 🤡 and charges with out metal contacts I believe.

If you said the DIAD 1 was too bulky I would agree.
I’m looking forward to not having to deal with those pins anymore. Which would never have been a problem if it weren’t for the runner/gunner unassigned drivers slamming them out of position. Im sure those clowns will find ways to friend** up the sixes as well though.

Porknado

That big bright screen is going to be murder on battery life, and a target for everything to smash into. Wireless charging would be a worthwhile addition, eliminate the broken pins debacle.

Hope it’s faster… Orion just kills the 5, sometimes 20-30 seconds or more from pressing scan to the laser actually firing.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I’m looking forward to not having to deal with those pins anymore. Which would never have been a problem if it weren’t for the runner/gunner unassigned drivers slamming them out of position. Im sure those clowns will find ways to friend** up the sixes as well though.

I’ll just bash the sixes with a hammer on all the routes I cover.

pkgdriver

That big bright screen is going to be murder on battery life, and a target for everything to smash into. Wireless charging would be a worthwhile addition, eliminate the broken pins debacle.

Hope it’s faster… Orion just kills the 5, sometimes 20-30 seconds or more from pressing scan to the laser actually firing.
Dont think there has been any battery life issues so far. The screen seems to be more durable than the 5 after a year and half of use.

pkgdriver

Your location when in the Map mode looks pretty accurate. The addresses/delivery locations icons seem to be ok also. Have had a couple of stops shown in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Africa though. Good address also. If you use the list mode it shows you in yards how far each stop is away. Accurate? looks like its pretty close. You can filter list mode by distance/time(airs)/pickups etc. No RDO though just the ORION garbage.
Still a lot of work to do on the software IMO. Retail Mall types with one address so far dont show the store names(unit) in the EDD list so far. Map Mode has deliveries in blue and pickups are red. EAMS/NDA’s are not differentiated with a different color. Microphone to speak in to clarify last names if you are so inclined. Im not.
Google Maps turn by turn if you are so inclined. Im not.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Your location when in the Map mode looks pretty accurate. The addresses/delivery locations icons seem to be ok also. Have had a couple of stops shown in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Africa though. Good address
IMG_20191218_222654.jpg