New England Pension Fund Vote

UPSGUY72

Why would you have to drive so far? Why wasn't there a meeting in Springfield?

No, We had a informational meeting with are BA Tuesday morning about plan and the only 2 meetings to vote where the one in southern CT yesterday, and the one in Worcester this morning. I would guess that was because the majority of the the Upsers in New England are closer to those location.

Living in Pittsfield Worcester is a good hour and half from my house and the place in CT was even farther. I knew it was going to be a blowout, you would have to be and idiot not to vote yes it's a win win for both US and the company. So I decided to spend time with my kids this weekend.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did they give you guys the option to vote at your local union hall or at work? I also would not have driven to Worcester for a vote that I knew was going to be a landslide.

UPSGUY72

Did they give you guys the option to vote at your local union hall or at work? I also would not have driven to Worcester for a vote that I knew was going to be a landslide.

No the only options where to go to CT or Worcester to listen to the pension people give there speech and vote. Like are BA who is a Upser said if he though we should vote no he would have said we all need to be there to vote.