New forum - Likes/dislikes

542thruNthru

Ommfa!

I guess the programmer didn't understand thread continuity.

Fill this out @Wally and we will be sure to send it to him and also keep it on file.

IMG_1169.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You are confusing emotions with designer oversight.

It's no different than the new uniforms. The designers failed to collect input from the people that will be using the product, so we end up with a pocket missing.

Was it also hard for you to switch from paper delivery pads to diad?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” – Stephen Hawking

:)
You are confusing adaptation with preferences. If your favorite restaurant, bar, hangout, etc, moved to another city, you would adapt, but still wish it were around.

Indecisi0n

You are confusing adaptation with preferences. If your favorite restaurant, bar, hangout, etc, moved to another city, you would adapt, but still wish it were around.
Is it the same as when the Golden Corral denied your AARP discount and you swore never to go there again ?

rod

Retired 22 years
I think @cheryl is aware that the new BC isn't the best (good lord how could she not be) but apparently that is the way it has to be so I suggest shutting this thread down. I hope BC continues on but ..................................................... It don't appear to be many posters hanging on after the change.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I think @cheryl is aware that the new BC isn't the best (good lord how could she not be) but apparently that is the way it has to be so I suggest shutting this thread down. I hope BC continues on but ..................................................... It don't appear to be many posters hanging on after the change.

If you don’t like it why not go somewhere else?

Instead of whining like a school girl