New ft progression pay

CRG

Just became ft driver my pay rate is 24.22 which is temp pay.. got this weeks check and expected it to be 24.92 and it is 27.14. Dont know why it would be that much. All the others in progression is the same way. Dont know if its a mistake and certainly dont sant to bring it to management.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Where I am you would be red-circled at $24.22 until year 3 and then you would go to $28.75, so I have no idea where $27.14 would come from. Our RTD weeks did count towards progression so many of us had a much shorter wait to top rate, but we all had to file for the raise to happen.

I was told to write a letter stating you were unsure about your pay and that would only let them go back one week to recapture overpayment.

Browntown2014

Just became ft driver my pay rate is 24.22 which is temp pay.. got this weeks check and expected it to be 24.92 and it is 27.14. Dont know why it would be that much. All the others in progression is the same way. Dont know if its a mistake and certainly dont sant to bring it to management.
The new reg temp pay is $27.14 so you are red circled at the reg temp rate thus you get the new rate. Congrats you beat the man.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Dont know if its a mistake and certainly dont sant to bring it to management.

"When an employee notifies the Employer in writing of any ongoing
overpayment, the employee’s increasing liability will cease five (5)
working days after the date of the written notification. The notifi-
cation shall be provided to the employee’s immediate supervisor or
manager."
I would let them know

Needabiggerhammer

Better say something. I know a driver that was overpaid for a year. They dinged his check every week until it was paid back.
We had a mechanic on 4 10s getting overtime for the last 2 hours of every day for a few months because they had him in payroll as 8 hour days for OT instead of 10s. He never told anyone and got dinged when they found out. Apparently he had to pay back a decent amount out of his checks every week.

CRG

Where I am you would be red-circled at $24.22 until year 3 and then you would go to $28.75, so I have no idea where $27.14 would come from. Our RTD weeks did count towards progression so many of us had a much shorter wait to top rate, but we all had to file for the raise to happen.

I was told to write a letter stating you were unsure about your pay and that would only let them go back one week to recapture overpayment.

Thats exactly what i thought and the 3rd yr guys went to 28.75. But how and why we all went to 27.14 idk.

Nathaniels

Good question! I have a good answer! The pay rate for a Regular Temporary Driver was $24.22. The new pay rate is $27.14. If you were Reg Temping after August 1st, 2018, then you were earning, but in retroactive pay, the $27.14 pay rate. Now that the contract is finalized, the $27.14 pay rate (breaks-in or red-circled) to your progression pay, until it is topped at the 3rd year progression rate of $28.75. Congratulations on the raise brother! I came to this thread to learn of the new RTD pay rate. I have only seen my .70 cent part-time pay increase on this recent check and my RTD rate stayed at $24.22. I won a full-time bid this past Thursday and start a route this coming Monday the 13th. I hope all of you brothers are blessed in your futures!!