New Jersey

Hedley_Lamarr

But your not in NJ anymore.....lol. Trust me the cost of living has sky rocketed to the point of craziness! People are moving out of NJ at a rate of 9000/ month if that tells you anything.

There are over a million homes in fore-closure if that says anymore..the average home in NJ is roughly about 5-600K
Dude Jersey is getting RE-GOD-DAM-DICLOUS. I live in a small Cape Cod in Cranford and am paying $8000 a year in taxes for the privilage. And they don't even pick up my garbage, I have to pay for that...

ikoi62

Dude Jersey is getting RE-GOD-DAM-DICLOUS. I live in a small Cape Cod in Cranford and am paying $8000 a year in taxes for the privilage. And they don't even pick up my garbage, I have to pay for that...
i used to deliver to Cranford...a bunch of years back..
and just think how long it takes to go down Washington ave/Shelton rd..to get to rt 1...
I worked one day in Staten Island when I was trying to make book
haha so did i!

Fishbulb

i dont know what center delivers to New Brunswick area, im guessing Edison but I feel bad for anyone, UPS driver or any driver in general that has to drive on that nightmare death trap they call Route 18.

ikoi62

i dont know what center delivers to New Brunswick area, im guessing Edison but I feel bad for anyone, UPS driver or any driver in general that has to drive on that nightmare death trap they call Route 18.
you haven't seen anything till you've been on rt 22 from Newark to Springfield rt 18, would be a walk in the park to a driver from rt 22:wink2:

Fishbulb

i believe ya there fella, up by the flagship traffic gets insane & with those u-turns in the center aisle. i've seen pedestrians try to cross that!!

Sorry to bump this thread up, but since I currently live in NJ, I gotta add my two cents. First, I'm a lifelong South Jerseyean, so I don't know what it's like up in the North Jersey areas, but South Jersey is actually a really good place to live. I live in Blackwood(Camden County), have the Lawnside UPS Hub about 8 miles away so the traveling to and from work is easy, and for entertainment you have Philadelphia less than 10 miles away to the north, all the Jersey shore points such as Wildwood, Ocean City, and Atlantic City about an hour away south, and a lot more. With the exception of Corzine as our Govenor and Menendez as one of our Senators, and the property tax, I pretty much enjoy living here. Also, not sure if you guys knew this, but NJ always has the lowest gas prices out of all 50 states.(at least that's what they said on CNN and Fox News) We currently pay around 3.81-3.90 here.

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
Very nice. I love that area. I have a few friends that live down there. would spend many a weekend down that way back when i still lived in Jersey.