New lady UPSer

*Jersey*

One thing I will say that I dislike is that our start times have been changing quite frequently. Goes with the nature of the job of course but some of the newer hires were complaining about the change conflicting with school, or second jobs. Luckily I don't have that problem at the moment but I can see that being quite frustrating.

*Jersey*

Fourth week!
Yesterday I did some OT which was nice, there was a raffle I didn't win and time and a half buuut me and my coworker were in a trailer and then all of a sudden it hitches and starts driving away! It was some scary crap. Luckily it was a well built Barnes and Noble trailer and nothing fell but definitely scary

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Fourth week!
Yesterday I did some OT which was nice, there was a raffle I didn't win and time and a half buuut me and my coworker were in a trailer and then all of a sudden it hitches and starts driving away! It was some scary crap. Luckily it was a well built Barnes and Noble trailer and nothing fell but definitely scary

Hey SamiNJ,
glad to see your hanging in there. Wow that's crazy. It scared the crap out of me the first time a driver hitched on.(especially since he didn't warn us). He's lucky you weren't in the entrance of truck. There supposed to let you know they are hitch on. smh

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
One thing I will say that I dislike is that our start times have been changing quite frequently. Goes with the nature of the job of course but some of the newer hires were complaining about the change conflicting with school, or second jobs. Luckily I don't have that problem at the moment but I can see that being quite frustrating.
I told them I have another job when I got hired. 11pm-4am maybe 15 minutes more or less. I have another job and can't mess around with that.