New Look for #88

W

wkmac

Rumors are circulating that the UPS #88 will have a new look in coming weeks. With all the talk about some new secret deal UPS will rollout to employees in April, I wonder if there is some truth to this.

I do know that a possible UPS/Harley Davidson scheme was in the works but that fell through so we'll just have to wait and see.

U

upsr

Dale Jarrett Unveils Fast, Sleek UPS Look
thumbsup.gif

Second Race the Truck Ad to Launch During Sunday Race

ATLANTA, March 27, 2003 This weekend UPS gives NASCAR race fans even more to cheer when its new look and latest television commercial both debut at Texas International Speedway.

As well, the new UPS logo will be seen in the newest Race the Truck commercial to be broadcast on this Sundays FOX telecast of the Samsung/Radio Shack 500. The popular campaign continues with racing expert Jackie Stewart still in consultation with Dale Jarrett about racing the big, brown truck. This time, 3-D glasses play an important role.

TIA!
icon45.gif

P

pkg_commando

I think the shield is too small on the hood, it has to be bigger. I think the entire race car should have been redesigned. I hope they do something like that b4 the end of the season.

W

wkmac

from jayski.com

Parrotts Out? hearing some rumors that Todd and Brad Parrott have left Robert Yates Racing, still checking into it.
UPDATE: hearing Brad was released and Todd is on some sort of leave from the team.(4-8-2003)

P

pkg_commando

Parrott probably got caught messing around with timecards.