NEW MMR FORMs

sadmanhere

anyone see the new forms ? why cant we just do this online... i think its overkill for all this info....

Attachments

• Interval_Schedule.pdf
    351.2 KB · Views: 456
  • Monthly_Maintenance_Record_(MMR).pdf
    256 KB · Views: 307

It will be fine

anyone see the new forms ? why cant we just do this online... i think its overkill for all this info....
The interval form is for when you have a major accident they can demand records that show you performed maintenance at the interval you put down. If not they’ll push more liability on you for failing to maintain your equipment.

bbsam

Staff member
Can you expand on this?
Sure. X wants to get away from managing the pickup and delivery operations and the headaches that go with being sued for their suspect structure. They don’t want to have contracts with contractors, they want contracts with transportation companies. That means companies that run their own line haul, p&d, sort operations, etc.

For that to happen, said transportation companies will need their own DOT numbers. It’s a huge switch and one they don’t take lightly. It’s still only rumors but the source of the rumors is former a X management support company and one it seems X is happy to funnel leaks through. Plus, anyone who’s been around the last year has seen office operations pushed more and more into the contractors laps. I’d bet you’ll see it happen in 5 to 7 years if not sooner.