New Package Handler

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
I hope u know what u have done with this post. prepare urself for a lot of follow up statements
But its the truth. Loading wearing layers in the cold totally confuses my body. Putting on clothes then stripping them right back off again. When its hot its just hot, end of story. My body just working on cooling off.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
But its the truth. Loading wearing layers in the cold totally confuses my body. Putting on clothes then stripping them right back off again. When its hot its just hot, end of story. My body just working on cooling off.
I work out in a module, which is just an extension of the building. in the summer it's fine but in the winter it pretty much sucks if the heat goes out. so I understand.

KOG72

I’m full of it
You do all of this stripping down in the building???

that funniest thing I ever see is this. the guys come out of work all dirty. the woman come in clean and leave clean. it's the craziest thing. we have one girl who wears white at least 3 times a week.
Our building hasn't seen a broom in the 5 years I've been there. She would get dirty just touching the time clock!