New people on the board

30andout

There are a lot of new people on this board now, is anyone else being screwed by big brown by being put in two different pension funds? Or do you know anyone who is?:mad:

trickpony1

By two pension plans are you refering to those of us that were part-timers and covered by the company pension plan until we went full-time at which point the teamster's pension plan covered us?

tieguy

Banned
We'll lets see I have read and reread this post of your several times Trick and I think it may be your first post here with out the "i hate the company you're not allowed to be positive" spin. good job buddy I knew you could do it.

30andout

Trick They had me in the retirement plan for 14 years full time and the last 20 I have been in central states. Problem is neither is any good without the other and they are not reciprical.

trickpony1

Who is "they"?
What "retirement plan"?
It is difficult to respond to vague statements. More info would be nice.
14 years full-time in what pension plan?....and the last 20 in CS so you have 34 years in?

trickpony1

30 and out,
somewhere on this board was a recent post regarding the reciprocity agreement. The author of the post gave an address for CS pension plan as well as the company pension plan. the author also was nice enough to include an example of a letter to send to both.
I took advantage of this and now have, on paper, exactly where I stand as far as the company, CS and the recirpcity agreement. You may want to take advanmtage of this.
excuse the sloppy post....i'm in a hurry.

30andout

trickpony1 said:
Who is "they"?
What "retirement plan"?
It is difficult to respond to vague statements. More info would be nice.
14 years full-time in what pension plan?....and the last 20 in CS so you have 34 years in?
They is UPS. My employer. There are at least 3 retirement plans, teamsters, depending where you are in the country, the UPS retirement plan and the UPS pension plan for management people. Yes 34 is correct, and another 7 to 10 to go.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And whoever that nice person was that posted them, to save search time they were
James G harmon
Pension Processing Dept
9377 W higgins rd
rosemont Il 60018-4938
and Carla Mc donald
Pension Plan
55 Glenlake pkwy
Atlanta Ga 30328
the latter being UPS
Im still waiting for a reply but its only been a few weeks.
I too have a similar dilema

Please take a look at the members on the board. One is the head of DCN and one is the head of SYNC. Take a look at how their stocks are doing. Any takers for this assignment?

PP

moreluck

golden ticket member
DCN is Dana Corp. of Toledo Ohio.....auto parts.

SYNC is a U.S. wireless messaging & e-mail company that was bought by Nokia and the stock was de-listed and investors were paid $5.25/share.

Is there a prize for this??