New punch-in at work with upsers id

Poop Head

Judge me.
This is all old news. We're testing the diad 8 here. It's actually a micro-chip, implanted under your skin, behind your ear. As soon as you walk through the metal detector, you're punched in. It's pretty sweet

542thruNthru

I've mentioned this before when this topic was brought up. Am I suppose to know my satellite drivers ID and password to punch his board in? Am I suppose to remember the ID and password for the people who fills in for this driver when on vacation or personal day? Will the people who fill in for me be responsible for knowing the satellites ID and password?

I would never give anyone my ID and Password. I also thought about when they need to bring me a board because mine died or something else happen to it.

I'm not giving them that info.

247spies

Every day I put in an incorrect password.....it fails after a few tries and voila, you just do it like you used too. I have no interest in my password for UPSERS sitting in a board. There are grievances over this already.

PT Car Washer

Every day I put in an incorrect password.....it fails after a few tries and voila, you just do it like you used too. I have no interest in my password for UPSERS sitting in a board. There are grievances over this already.
What are you afraid is going to happen?

Grey

The reason for there change is that the new diads coming out won’t be assigned to a route or driver. You will simply log in with your user id and password and download edd for whatever route your doing. That’s how it was explained in my center.

Gawd damnit. Our current DIAD’s are perfect for the most part.

UPSER1987

I've mentioned this before when this topic was brought up. Am I suppose to know my satellite drivers ID and password to punch his board in? Am I suppose to remember the ID and password for the people who fills in for this driver when on vacation or personal day? Will the people who fill in for me be responsible for knowing the satellites ID and password?

Man,some dumb mofos on this forum.