new server

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
ds, the chatroom file sharing upload size has been upgraded to 2 mb, our new host's upload limit. I'm trying to get it raised to a more generous limit. I'll let you know if they increase the size.

oldupsdriver, I reset the read post marking system which will should take care of the problem.

A few minor bugs still need to be corrected but overall the new server gives us a big upgrade in capacity and speed. Thank you for your patience.

OldUPSDriver

The arrows still show on the "sub-forum" window as unread posts even though they have been read. No biggie. Am I the only one seeing this??:crying:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
OldUPSDriver said:
The arrows still show on the "sub-forum" window as unread posts even though they have been read. No biggie. Am I the only one seeing this??:crying:
Post marking is working on both of our home computers using both firefox and ie so it may be an issue with your browser.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Also try using the "Mark All Posts Read" text link that is just above the "What's Going On" section on the forum page (http://www.browncafe.com/forum/).