New Stimulus

watdaflock?

stone-proudboys.jpg

NC_rittenhouse0114_1920x1080.jpg

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I wonder how many people who hate and distrust the government ( about 80% ) so much is giving their checks back?
i was going to tell my bank there was an unauthorized deposit in my account. but then i thought, social security will never be around when i retire.... (retire thats funny). so ill gladly take this little percentage as a reimbursement for the theft of my wages.

yes i understand the irony of paying ss taxes on this payment.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i was going to tell my bank there was an unauthorized deposit in my account. but then i thought, social security will never be around when i retire.... (retire thats funny). so ill gladly take this little percentage as a reimbursement for the theft of my wages.

yes i understand the irony of paying ss taxes on this payment.
its really laughable this stimulus BS. the people who really need help can't get it because they are homeless and/or jobless and did not file a tax return in the last couple years.

Then I know a lot of one and 2 man businesses in my hometown that brag about all the money they got for new trucks, tools , business equipment and so on. It did not take long for small businesses to learn how to "play" the system here by knowing what to say on the paperwork.

The big winners are the congressmen and all their pals who are making FORTUNES on these stimulus packages. Sure as hell they are making sure they get a big piece of the pie. They are throwing the American public crumbs as usual .

Then people like us who have 3-4 income streams being retired with pensions, social security , IRA's and 401K's that really dont need this money. We have received $3600 so far with another $2800 on the way. Fortunately with 6 children and 14 grandchildren we have been helping some of them out so it at least it is going to do some good.

Who do you think is going to pay for all this? Not us. Maybe our children. Certainly our grandchildren and beyond. The rich is getting richer and the gap is widening. The middle class will be almost non existent soon and then WATCH OUT!

The rich knows what;s coming. Gated communities with private security officers are going up all over America but that is not going to stop the 90% that have nothing to lose.

Like George Carlin said. We have a front row seat on the beginning of the end of America. It's going to be entertaining.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
its really laughable this stimulus BS. the people who really need help can't get it because they are homeless and/or jobless and did not file a tax return in the last couple years.

Then I know a lot of one and 2 man businesses in my hometown that brag about all the money they got for new trucks, tools , business equipment and so on. It did not take long for small businesses to learn how to "play" the system here by knowing what to say on the paperwork.

The big winners are the congressmen and all their pals who are making FORTUNES on these stimulus packages. Sure as hell they are making sure they get a big piece of the pie. They are throwing the American public crumbs as usual .

Then people like us who have 3-4 income streams being retired with pensions, social security , IRA's and 401K's that really dont need this money. We have received $3600 so far with another $2800 on the way. Fortunately with 6 children and 14 grandchildren we have been helping some of them out so it at least it is going to do some good.

Who do you think is going to pay for all this? Not us. Maybe our children. Certainly our grandchildren and beyond. The rich is getting richer and the gap is widening. The middle class will be almost non existent soon and then WATCH OUT!

The rich knows what;s coming. Gated communities with private security officers are going up all over America but that is not going to stop the 90% that have nothing to lose.

Like George Carlin said. We have a front row seat on the beginning of the end of America. It's going to be entertaining.
Concur Beech, well said 👏🏻

Seymour Packages

Just keep my package car full and give me my 8. I will deliver right on through the chaos at time and a half.