new style ups jacket

I

ironylife

what do you guys think about the new polyester outer shell? At least the company was thinking on this one. It sheds water so much better than that great cotton shell.

F

fredly00

hah... what jacket? I got a windbreaker or something
but I won't use that until december.

Do yourself a favor, and wash your jacket cotton
or otherwise with Nixwax detergent etc... its used
to waterproof winter coats, but works well/OK for
cottons etc.

I was lucky to get two pair of shorts,
and two pair of pants...

tourists24

which one do you guys have? lol.... the last thing they gave me for a jacket sucks. It repels better than the old ones issued did, but if there is any amount of real rain I get drenched. I loved the rain jackets we used to be able to purchase, but alas mine was stolen so anymore I just use a raincoat I bought at Northern Tool and Equipment....lol

brown bomber

brown bomber
which one do you guys have? lol.... the last thing they gave me for a jacket sucks. It repels better than the old ones issued did, but if there is any amount of real rain I get drenched. I loved the rain jackets we used to be able to purchase, but alas mine was stolen so anymore I just use a raincoat I bought at Northern Tool and Equipment....lol
last raincoat that I used on route, was one that I purchased from CAMPMOR ....it was gore-tex, it was very nice, it was also grey, not not UPS turd brown

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have one of the nice rain coats. Thank you to one of my two favorite OMS, who transferred close to Rochester a while ago.