New to the Site, Application in process

WF KY

Hello to all. Just wanted to introduce myself to the Brown Cafe & ask a couple of questions while I'm here.

A little background info, I was a Kentucky State Police Trooper for going on 5 years prior to my current position. I left the KSP as my family was expanding, and made a career move to better financially support it.

I've thought about becoming a UPS Driver for quite some time, but never really acted on it. I spoke with one of the local drivers the other day for several minutes, and he told me that I'd have a pretty good shot at getting the job (there's a position listing for FT Delivery Driver in the Lexington area), so I went online, and filled out a very brief questionnaire. This was yesterday, and my "Application" still says pending, but complete. Is there a followup section that I need to complete, or are there any suggestions on what my next step should be?

I feel like this position would more closely relate to my past law enforcement experience than what I'm currently doing, and would love the career opportunity to wear the uniform.

With that said, thanks for having me aboard the Brown Cafe. Any thoughts, suggestions, or words of encouragement are welcome. Thanks guys & gals.

Signed
WF