New Video! 36 Days Left!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
"They"....how many are there???

Reality is they have no money to truly burn, hence the struggle.

....but @Cowboy Mac can't do it alone.

Being targeted is a way of life at UPS, especially if you ask the wrong questions or become too uppity.

That is a reality.. you know it and I know it. Most everyone here can give examples.

They do have money to burn when they are challenged in court or shelling out donations to selected representatives. They have access to the best attorneys money can buy that have the ability to find loopholes, not only in our Contracts but also in the courts.

You may be forgetting about the mindsets with these (executives) that are negotiating this and past contracts. They actually believe they are worth their extravagance salaries and associated perks. Carol’s total compensation package is worth of over 18 million, Sean’s is under 400,000..anybody with any sense can detect the pure arrogance and elitism involved when they look across the table and see the “help” begging for a bigger piece of the pie.

“They” is the simplest word to describe, it is not derogatory in any sense…maybe I should have used the word “Them”, nope that would be worst…

True… @Cowboy Mac can not do it himself..I pray that this Contract will be different and leave no one behind. Guess we all will see by August first…

Last edited:
Yes…we have less hair
IMG_5471.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Being targeted is a way of life at UPS, especially if you ask the wrong questions or become too uppity.

That is a reality.. you know it and I know it. Most everyone here can give examples.

They do have money to burn when they are challenged in court or shelling out donations to selected representatives. They have access to the best attorneys money can buy that have the ability to find loopholes, not only in our Contracts but also in the courts.

You may be forgetting about the mindsets with these (executives) that are negotiating this and past contracts. They actually believe they are worth their extravagance salaries and associated perks. Carol’s total compensation package is worth of over 18 million, Sean’s is under 400,000..anybody with any sense can detect the pure arrogance and elitism involved when they look across the table and see the “help” begging for a bigger piece of the pie.

“They” is the simplest word to describe, it is not derogatory in any sense…maybe I should have used the word “Them”, nope that would be worst…

True… @Cowboy Mac can not do it himself..I pray that this Contract will be different and leave no one behind. Guess we all will see by August first…
You aren't wrong with any of that, except for my point that they don't have "money to burn" by chasing poor discipline cases on 300,000+ uppity employees.

Everything "they" do is profit driven, and while a few pennies inevitably fall through the cracks daily in an operation this size, they aren't in the habit of "burning" dollars.

Shorts365

You aren't wrong with any of that, except for my point that they don't have "money to burn" by chasing poor discipline cases on 300,000+ uppity employees.

Everything "they" do is profit driven, and while a few pennies inevitably fall through the cracks daily in an operation this size, they aren't in the habit of "burning" dollars.
I don’t know what company you work for but UPS, at my hub at least, burns money like it grows on trees 🤨