New Video! 36 Days Left!

I do know how see smart ***
Screenshot_20230625-154634-089.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
That's the biggest difference between now and 1997

“Really a great question” …

The percentages of part timers to full timers have been reduced. I believe it is still at 60/40.

We have over twice as many UPS members.

Definitely a lot bigger, stock priced at 3 X more than in 1997.

Strike fund .

“Really a great question” …

The percentages of part timers to full timers have been reduced. I believe it is still at 60/40.

We have over twice as many UPS members.

Definitely a lot bigger, stock priced at 3 X more than in 1997.

Strike fund .
Lots of things are in motionless contract big difference between now and 26 years ago

Cowboy Mac

This is one reason why turnover is high, many would rather take off than fight. Hey, if it was easy, then everyone would be doing it.
Never give up the fight. It’s amazing to hear how easy other workplaces have it. UPS will never be like that, but we will get paid for what we have to deal with.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Never give up the fight. It’s amazing to hear how easy other workplaces have it. UPS will never be like that, but we will get paid for what we have to deal with.
Exactly. I’m sure many have thought about quitting over the years. I was too :censored2:in stubborn. Lol

Cowboy Mac

Exactly. I’m sure many have thought about quitting over the years. I was too :censored2:in stubborn. Lol
I’m the same way. The only way I will leave this fight is if they fire me, and I do everything in my power to avoid that. If they get me it will have to be an illegal termination, which will get very expensive for them.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I’m the same way. The only way I will leave this fight is if they fire me, and I do everything in my power to avoid that. If they get me it will have to be an illegal termination, which will get very expensive for them.

The problem with that is they have plenty of money to burn..