New Video! Dealing with Toxic Management, Story Time!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It’s actually pretty sad how they conduct business with their employees. You have every right to defend yourself if a sup is in your personal space one inch nose to nose with you…it’s a :censored2:ing threat and they better back down real quick or you’re getting hit…..NOBODY has to take that :censored2: and I’ll take my chances at panel.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
your personal space one inch nose to nose with you…it’s a :censored2:ing threat and they better back down real quick or you’re getting hit…..NOBODY has to take that :censored2: and I’ll take my chances at panel.
Like this close?
1695590027539.png

Thebrownblob

I know the DM, Greg is talking about. He loved nothing more than jumping in to a package car, left running or with the keys left in the ignition by the driver and drive it back to the building.
We had a Center Manager who liked to take the keys out of the truck when the driver was out of it back when we had keys. He would sit in the parking lot of his car and watch the driver panic lol.

RoswellHub

Talked to a Feeder driver today that told me management followed a feeder truck over several states to catch him misrecording his time. Unbelievable....