New Video! Happy New Years! Now here is your Warning Letter!

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
This for feeders???
giphy (1).gif

:censored2: van driving

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Semis man. Class A. I wanna look down on lowly Class C people.
Exactly…especially those pkg donkeys like @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U…:censored2:ing pack mules. You will now look into a package car and start to physically get sick seeing how much work they have to do and what “work” you are doing now. Feeders can still be bs brown but you won’t have to put up with 90% of what package has to deal with…it will be blatantly obvious once you get in….just don’t speed, get hurt or do something stupid while hooking up or driving around.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Exactly…especially those pkg donkeys like @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U…:censored2:ing pack mules. You will now look into a package car and start to physically get sick seeing how much work they have to do and what “work” you are doing now. Feeders can still be bs brown but you won’t have to put up with 90% of what package has to deal with…it will be blatantly obvious once you get in….just don’t speed, get hurt or do something stupid while hooking up or driving around.
Oh I know man. Taking 3 WHOLE FOOTBALL FIELDS to stop from 55 is not a joke. I'm piloting a death machine

You'll never be legendary

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oh I know man. Taking 3 WHOLE FOOTBALL FIELDS to stop from 55 is not a joke. I'm piloting a death machine
Pretty much…following distance is everything in this game. I’ve had a few close calls with cars trying to cut me off. They don’t gas about semis…you will see that very fast once getting behind the wheel by yourself.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Pretty much…following distance is everything in this game. I’ve had a few close calls with cars trying to cut me off. They don’t gas about semis…you will see that very fast once getting behind the wheel by yourself.
I was heading down North Avenue to work and saw this :censored2: cut a Jewel Osco truck to make a right turn in front of him. He BARELY swerved around. Poor guy could only toot the Volvo horn instead of a proper air horn rage blast. People are getting scummier and scummier