New White House Press Rep.

tourists24

I’ll take this one over that :censored2:
Kelly Ann Conway I think the only reason Trump ran her out there was to annoy people and she was a Champ at that
So u are ok with this one?I get it, anything better than Orange Man. But you seriously think this is to be proud of?

tourists24

She is way over her head. Completely incompetent. Just like the rest of this circus.
It’s just like the guy I met at the gas pumps last week. He hated Trump so much he’d be ok paying 10 dollars per gallon for gas as long as he was gone. Same thing here. Anything better than orange man

Box Ox

It’s just like the guy I met at the gas pumps last week. He hated Trump so much he’d be ok paying 10 dollars per gallon for gas as long as he was gone.

It's probably one thing to say you'd be willing to suffer immensely to uphold some of the more petty parts of your ideology and quite another to actually do it. Don't think that guy understands what life would actually look like with gas at $10.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's probably one thing to say you'd be willing to suffer immensely to uphold some of the more petty parts of your ideology and quite another to actually do it. Don't think that guy understands what life would actually look like with gas at $10.
This country is slowly grinding to a stop. 10 dollar gas doesn’t worry me, it won’t matter at that point.

tourists24

I admit I have my bias, but how screwed are you willing to go to get the “win”?

Box Ox

I admit I have my bias, but how screwed are you willing to go to get the “win”?

Indeed. When a country's problems start becoming truly existential, most reasonable people would say it's better to go with someone they detest who might do something about the situation than someone they like who clearly won't do anything about it.

When mothers (birthing people?) don't even have formula to feed their babies it's probably time to start thinking in those terms.