New Workplace Violence Video

hypo hanna

A witch hunt like that would be a good way to incite someone to go postal. Vague innuendo about what someone may or may not have said, who may or may not have been joking will result in a lawsuit at the minimum.

GoodGrief

A witch hunt like that would be a good way to incite someone to go postal. Vague innuendo about what someone may or may not have said, who may or may not have been joking will result in a lawsuit at the minimum.

We live in crazy times, anyone with half a brain should know better than to joke about this stuff. If you heard someone "joking" about hurting someone in a work place, would you not be concerned? I know I would. I know I am guilty of saying stupid stuff jokingly, but these days one really has to be careful and think before one talks.

hypo hanna

Oh I agree, I'm just saying FedEx looking for hearsay evidence of someone's intentions and acting in any way upon that evidence is likely to blow up in their face. I know If I was called into an office with security and accused of making some threat, I would demand to know what evidence they have that I said such a thing and who my accuser is. If they refuse to divulge, I tell them to take a hike.

vantexan

Oh I agree, I'm just saying FedEx looking for hearsay evidence of someone's intentions and acting in any way upon that evidence is likely to blow up in their face. I know If I was called into an office with security and accused of making some threat, I would demand to know what evidence they have that I said such a thing and who my accuser is. If they refuse to divulge, I tell them to take a hike.

More than that, I'd tell them they'd be hearing from my lawyer. Someone with a grudge against another courier is likely to say anything. For the company to take that seriously when there's no evidence to the contrary other than the person was upset over pay or is an introverted, quiet person is tantamount to a witch hunt. But, FedEx most likely gets good counsel from lawyers and isn't doing this, just another rumor.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I already know which CRR is gonna come in one day and blow us all away.
I've already asked him/her to tell me which day that's gonna be so I can call in sick.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I already know which CRR is gonna come in one day and blow us all away.
I've already asked him/her to tell me which day that's gonna be so I can call in sick.

I know the feeling! I have one on either side of me on the belt, and I have asked them to let me know when they need to go "to their trucks" so I know to get the he77 outta dodge..lol They are both really good guys too.

whenIgetthere

I know the feeling! I have one on either side of me on the belt, and I have asked them to let me know when they need to go "to their trucks" so I know to get the he77 outta dodge..lol They are both really good guys too.

I have my idea of who would be the person that blows up! Most in the station would agree with me, too!

CJinx

Hate to bump an old thread but was this the duck out, hide out, confront video? I had to watch that video in LMS this week.

Necropostophiliac

Hate to bump an old thread but was this the duck out, hide out, confront video? I had to watch that video in LMS this week.
9-14 2012 Nahh not a Necropost. From the Necroposter.
We might have to ask CementUPSer and ED for a ruling though.
chi-hochuli-hits-new-heights-with-si-cover--20-001.jpg

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.

I think so.
I just watched it this week. Was pretty vague as to what they were talking about.

Doc Sorting Dude

We had one employee who either was fired or let go. This person was rude not only to the customers but fellow employees. About a month later as I pulled into the parking lot I noticed our parking gate was smashed to smitherines. Look like someone had a running start and ran into the gate on purposes. Cost well over $10,000.00 to fix it and over a month to get it done. When we saw it we all said...did so-and-so just leave a calling card??