New York banning all new natural gas hook-ups?

quad decade guy

New York gets 2/3rds of their electricity from natural gas. Much is dual-fuel(oil).

The rest nuclear and small other sources. With nukes....well you know how that goes. A lot of hydro-electric.....which the greens hate.....

Solar is a bust due to weather. Rich Democrats hate wind turbines.....

Gosh, what to do?

Growing up in a state awash in natural gas and oil......my parents and everyone we knew ran fast and far away from all electric homes.
With the electric bills being sky high. Even rural homes preferred propane(natural gas unavailable) over all electric water heating and cooking.

The people of New York are going to get what they deserve......for voting Democrat. Please don't come here.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

New York gets 2/3rds of their electricity from natural gas. Much is dual-fuel(oil).

The rest nuclear and small other sources. With nukes....well you know how that goes. A lot of hydro-electric.....which the greens hate.....

Solar is a bust due to weather. Rich Democrats hate wind turbines.....

Gosh, what to do?

Growing up in a state awash in natural gas and oil......my parents and everyone we knew ran fast and far away from all electric homes.
With the electric bills being sky high. Even rural homes preferred propane(natural gas unavailable) over all electric water heating and cooking.

The people of New York are going to get what they deserve......for voting Democrat. Please don't come here.
I assumed you used this article as your source:

In 2020 renewable resources generated more electricity than nuclear plants for the first time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I assumed you used this article as your source:

In 2020 renewable resources generated more electricity than nuclear plants for the first time.
no-michael-scott.gif