New York City to mandate proof of vaccination.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

“When someone is vaccinated, they can do all the amazing things in New York City,” de Blasio said Tuesday. “If you’re unvaccinated, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in many things. ... This is crucial, because we know this will encourage a lot more vaccination."

He should've added that a proof of vaccination is not needed to be mugged, assaulted, murdered or carjacked in The Bronx.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

“When someone is vaccinated, they can do all the amazing things in New York City,” de Blasio said Tuesday. “If you’re unvaccinated, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in many things. ... This is crucial, because we know this will encourage a lot more vaccination."

He should've added that a proof of vaccination is not needed to be mugged, assaulted, murdered or carjacked in The Bronx.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long.
Wonder how long it will take the courts to decide if that’s a HIPAA violation to ask.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Wonder how long it will take the courts to decide if that’s a HIPAA violation to ask.

It will most likely be challenged through ADA. To discriminate based on a perceived medical status (unvaccinated) is illegal. To be able to deny someone service you have to be able to prove they pose a significant threat of harm to others, you can't assume everyone is contagious all the time. And vaccinated people are spreading it just as much and getting just as sick, or moreso, so these vaccine passports will be declared unconstitutional because they will not be able to pass strict scrutiny for their necessity. Really, anyone even hunting at something like a vaccine passport should be removed from office and imprisoned for their direct assault on the constitutional rights of the citizens of the US.

oldngray

nowhere special
385e09ce2.jpg

Box Ox

Vaccine mandates go as far back as smallpox in the 1860’s.
Damn Nazis!

I remember reading about how Hitler required Germans to show proof of vaccination against a virus that had killed hundreds of thousands of them in order to enter indoor restaurants, gyms and performances. It was a very dark time indeed!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nazi: "No indoor restaurants, gyms or performances for you, Greta!"

I appreciate that you are ok with any kind of discrimination. Next week it will be grocery stores and hospitals, like France. The Fuhrer thanks you for looking the other way. Please continue a little longer.