New Zealand Terrorist Attack

El Correcto

god is dead
Got a working link ?
No, I didn’t keep track of link or download video. Wasn’t planning on passing it around.

His demeanor towards the whole act while doing it. It’s almost like he was doing it ironically, so non challantly. I’ve never seen someone so calm. There was really only one moment when he got kind of flustered and that’s when something wasn’t right with his gas bombs. I think he planned on burning down the church once he was done.

I’ve seen a lot of messed up stuff on the internet but this made my palms and feet sweat watching it..

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No, I didn’t keep track of link or download video. Wasn’t planning on passing it around.

His demeanor towards the whole act while doing it. It’s almost like he was doing it ironically, so non challantly. I’ve never seen someone so calm. There was really only one moment when he got kind of flustered and that’s when something wasn’t right with his gas bombs. I think he planned on burning down the church once he was done.

I’ve seen a lot of messed up stuff on the internet but this made my palms and feet sweat watching it..
A Mosque is not a Church.

BrownArmy

upload_2019-3-16_4-28-57.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m just saying prayers is completely ok when it’s an Islamic terrorist attack.

Talking about immigration reform and Muslim bans is not allowed!
View attachment 240065
Sure prayers are ok, accomplishes nothing and does no harm, fine by me.

I'm all for immigration reform.
Let's get these people on the books and start taxing them more than citizens.

Banning Muslims seems silly, but ok, let's be equal and ban all religious people They're all one misreading of a religious text away from murdering someone..... the abrahamic religions at least.