Newb

Figment62882

I literally just started today as a package handler and was wondering if anyone has any advice.
I did pretty good until I got slammed with about 60, 50 pound packages and fell super behind. I know it's a learning curve but just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks just nervous about going back tomorrow I don't want to totally fail
Thanks in advance

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I literally just started today as a package handler and was wondering if anyone has any advice.
I did pretty good until I got slammed with about 60, 50 pound packages and fell super behind. I know it's a learning curve but just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks just nervous about going back tomorrow I don't want to totally fail
Thanks in advance
You will bomb until you get used to it. Tips? Show up on time everyday, eager to work. Do what you are told as best as you can and work safely, don't be afraid to ask for help with lifting.

Thanks in advance
Bend at the knees and lift with ease.

Work smarter, not harder. Your body will adjust and you'll learn how to deal with getting put in a load like that . If not , they'll send someone else to that trailer :clown:.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Thanks in advance
Work at your on pace. Don't worry about anything else. If anyone says anything to you, just say okay and do it the way you were doing it. friend em.