Newbie; Applied; Anxious

cr08

Hi there. Newbie here at the BrownCafe and with UPS. Normally would not post these kinds of threads but am really anxious to get better insight on this.

I just recently applied for PH a little over a week ago. End of the app process I immediately got scheduled for the tour the following Monday. Went in, took the tour. At the end the HR rep called us up one by one and essentially gave him our phone number and shift we desired and left. No interview. Went for the day shift but told him I was flexible and would be open to doing any shift if there's an opening. Said he'd give my application to the Day shift manager and he'd get back to me. It has been over a week now and I am really anxious to know if this is going anywhere positive. My application on the UPS Careers site still lists as PH and Active. We did have 2 tour groups of between 8 and 10 people each and mine I think I was second to last called up at the end.

Any helpful insight? Really appreciate it. :)

cr08

Just as an additional note I applied at the Columbus hub on Trabue Rd. Don't know exactly what the status of hires is there, but thought it was worth noting. Thinking of going ahead and applying for Obetz as well if I don't hear anything within the next week.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just as an additional note I applied at the Columbus hub on Trabue Rd. Don't know exactly what the status of hires is there, but thought it was worth noting. Thinking of going ahead and applying for Obetz as well if I don't hear anything within the next week.

I don't think you can have more than one active application at a time. You could contact the HR person you spoke to letting them know you are willing to work at either location.