Newby needing information

Ed1

Thanks for allowing me to join. I recently filled out my application for Package Delivery driver position at my local Hub. I immediately got an email setting up an interview for Wednesday, kinda shocked that I would be automatically chose for an interview that quickly. Can someone please let me know if this is normal? TIA

upschuck

Yes this is normal, since they opened up the application for the job. I'm sure what you will be interviewing for is seasonal work.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks for allowing me to join. I recently filled out my application for Package Delivery driver position at my local Hub. I immediately got an email setting up an interview for Wednesday, kinda shocked that I would be automatically chose for an interview that quickly. Can someone please let me know if this is normal? TIA
Only to the exceptional candidates

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Please keep us updated during this fast tracked process.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!
ENJOY SATURDAYS FOR THE NEXT 40 YEARS

😂😂😂

✊🧔

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!
ENJOY SATURDAYS FOR THE NEXT 40 YEARS

😂😂😂

✊🧔
70E20206-A50B-4306-B735-20B681D18F30.gif

Roller252

Good luck to you. Some of what others have said is or could be true you just never know around here or with UPS for that matter.

My building are hiring FT delivery drivers.
Same thing here. We've got a bldg full of part timers not interested in driving. If you get a shot take it just get the wheels moving.