NO GLOBAL WARMING FOR THE ELITES?

bacha29

Here's the difference people between the have's and the have not's in the matter. If wild fires burn down your multi million dollar private compound or rising ocean levels washes away your multi million dollar beach front condo, because you're rich you can move someplace else away from it. But what if you're not. Dealing somehow with the everyday realities of climate change.....that's your problem ,pal.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Here's the difference people between the have's and the have not's in the matter. If wild fires burn down your multi million dollar private compound or rising ocean levels washes away your multi million dollar beach front condo, because you're rich you can move someplace else away from it. But what if you're not. Dealing somehow with the everyday realities of climate change.....that's your problem ,pal.
9780470546642_p0_v3_s550x406.jpg

rickyb

I emailed them all your anti-USA posts you've posted since joining BC. I doubt you will ever be able to get across the border again.
i think a celeb canadian tried crossing with CBD oil and now is facing a lifetime ban.

aussie lezzie radio host says hes referred to secondary every time.

rod

Retired 22 years
Between all the coal burning in China and India and the major fires burning in the Amazon Rain Forest the amount of pollution produced by the USA is a micro-drop in the bucket.

rickyb

Between all the coal burning in China and India and the major fires burning in the Amazon Rain Forest the amount of pollution produced by the USA is a micro-drop in the bucket.
email US CBP and tell them i said USA are saints and you dont have any blood on your hands nothing to see here