NO GLOBAL WARMING FOR THE ELITES?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Developing, owning and controlling new renewable energy sources will help continue American economic dominance. Let China stay in the energy Stone Age with coal. Who cares if they want to spend more money on inefficient energy?
If we are addressing Global Warming, until everyone is on board, my point was we are wasting our time.

It will be fine

If we are addressing Global Warming, until everyone is on board, my point was we are wasting our time.
You are incorrect in that assessment. The economics of renewable energy are superior to fossil fuels. The more investment we make in that arena the more economical they become. The rest of the world will follow in their own economic self interest.

BrownFlush

The rest of the world will follow in their own economic self interest.
I beg to differ.
You actually think "the rest of the world" will follow the lead of the joke Kerry is and the fool that has been made of Gore? I've been waiting to have ocean front property now for 15 years. Tide swells and levels have not changed here 1 inch.
The more investment we make in that arena the more economical they become.
This sounds like the liberal you are. If you keep throwing money at something, it's bound to work someday. China and India are not going to follow anything until the last rock of coal has been burnt and the last drop oil has been pumped.

Again, I don't care if we all ride skateboards from now on, if the world is not on board NOW, the scary global warming thing (stats) will not change.

It will be fine

I beg to differ.
You actually think "the rest of the world" will follow the lead of the joke Kerry is and the fool that has been made of Gore? I've been waiting to have ocean front property now for 15 years. Tide swells and levels have not changed here 1 inch.

This sounds like the liberal you are. If you keep throwing money at something, it's bound to work someday. China and India are not going to follow anything until the last rock of coal has been burnt and the last drop oil has been pumped.

Again, I don't care if we all ride skateboards from now on, if the world is not on board NOW, the scary global warming thing (stats) will not change.
So you think China and India will continue to burn more coal when solar and wind are vastly cheaper? Why would they? That’s not how economics works.

BrownFlush

So you think China and India will continue to burn more coal when solar and wind are vastly cheaper? Why would they? That’s not how economics works.
Economics?
You need to grasp that Commies are not Capitalist. Those in power think just a little different. The economics class you took in jr high was a different book.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
these guys think everything is communist. India and China are not communist.
“The Communist Party of China, commonly known as the Chinese Communist Party, is the founding and sole governing political party of the People's Republic of China.”

Where do you get YOUR information from?

BrownFlush

You think India is communist? You don’t think they utilize the most economic form of energy? Your arguments are devoid of rational thought.
No. I know India is not communist.
But, speaking of rational thoughts, those cows that Indians worship, all that flatulence, you know, producing all that global warming, what a clown show that would be if Kerry sat down with the King Cow Worshipper and discussed ''utilizing an economic form of energy"
Those wind turbines blowing all those cow farts into the atmosphere.
My My My ...lol! What are we going to do? lol!

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
No. I know India is not communist.
But, speaking of rational thoughts, those cows that Indians worship, all that flatulence, you know, producing all that global warming, what a clown show that would be if Kerry sat down with the King Cow Worshipper and discussed ''utilizing an economic form of energy"
Those wind turbines blowing all those cow farts into the atmosphere.
My My My ...lol! What are we going to do? lol!

we worship a guy on a cross. We can’t make fun of India.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Own a business or license your production to a Chinese company?

you can own a business in China and they’ve promoted entrepreneurship. I know China is far from a utopia. They do a lot of bull:censored2:, but USA paranoia of China is annoying. If anything usa and China would make a great ally.

vantexan

you can own a business in China and they’ve promoted entrepreneurship. I know China is far from a utopia. They do a lot of bull*, but USA paranoia of China is annoying. If anything usa and China would make a great ally.
China has stolen many industrial and military secrets from the U.S. and are still actively engaged in doing so. You think their placing spies in Congressional offices or as drivers for U.S. Senators is because they're swell people? I'm sure there are decent people in China but I wouldn't characterize their leadership that way.