NO GLOBAL WARMING FOR THE ELITES?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We were looking to buy in the outer banks. Anything near the water requires flood insurance.

We got outbid 3 times. Things are crazy.
At the rate the climate hoaxers predicted the sea level to rise, coastal cities would have been under water by now. Just like the polar bears right? They were disappearing because ice was melting. That was 20 years ago. They don’t talk about them anymore because there are more polar bears 🐻‍❄️ now than 20 years ago! 😂

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We were looking to buy in the outer banks. Anything near the water requires flood insurance.

We got outbid 3 times. Things are crazy.
I’m here.
Not true about the flood insurance. That is a government thing. Our first house here was below sea level and did not have to have it. It all depends on how they zone it where the location is.
What gets you here is the wind and hail insurance because of the hurricanes. If you have a mortgage you have to buy it. The premium runs from 3k -4K a year depending on the value.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who knew that going green would effect my sugar consumption ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What has really changed from this past global meeting since the last global meeting ?
All I saw were more speeches about more doom and gloom if the masses don't follow their "predictions".

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What has really changed from this past global meeting since the last global meeting ?
All I saw were more speeches about more doom and gloom if the masses don't follow their "predictions".
What changed? Well China has some new coal plants up and running...

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
At the rate the climate hoaxers predicted the sea level to rise, coastal cities would have been under water by now. Just like the polar bears right? They were disappearing because ice was melting. That was 20 years ago. They don’t talk about them anymore because there are more polar bears 🐻‍❄️ now than 20 years ago! 😂

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s gonna be renamed ‘ scumbags retreat’