No more Circle of Honor dinners

Big Babooba

You're aware that being in the Circle of Honor doesn't necessarily mean that they never had an avoidable accident, right? If they were charged with an avoidable accident, their safe driving years are put on "hold" for a year and start counting again one year from the accident - the same way as our safe driving awards.

When I found that out, it really kind of tarnished the award in my eyes since going 25 years without an avoidable accident is a stunning accomplishment ( especially given that they'll try to charge you for an accident even if you're on the top floor of a high rise making a delivery and a rat farts on your truck while it's parked properly at the loading dock... ). Kudos to the guys that truly deserve it ( hell just surviving at this company for 25 years is an accomplishment nowadays ) but after learning that little tidbit, I always saw it as a marketing tool for the company because everyone that sees it assumes nobody on that list has ever been in an accident.

BTW, I'm not trying to slight the guys on the list. I'm just pointing out something that many people are unaware of.
If you take the time to set rat traps, you don't have to worry about the rat farts staining the paint. Anyways, if the rats are big enough to reach the side of a UPS truck when they fart, I would seriously consider bidding on another route.