No more GPS??

Delivered

During this mornings PCM we were told the GPS function in the DIAD has been disabled until further notice because it works as poorly as the PAS system.

Anybody else get theirs disabled?

upsdude

I don’t know about that but my “you’re at the wrong address GPS alert” has been going off constantly. :confused:1

over9five

Staff member
I wish! It certainly does suck. Damn thing gives that asinine alert 20 times a day. Sounds like you're stealing a car.

When I was a merc, they'd tell us, "remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder".

Same thing with the DIAD.

satellitedriver

I hope not.
It is one of the few laughs I get during the day. After 15 yrs on the same route in the middle of nowhere , GPS signals me that I am at the wrong address.
I like it only because management could find my body if something should happen. Not one manager has ever been on my entire route.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Mine was working again today. I too have had it come up red when i know damn wel that I am at the right houseas I am there every other day for hte past 3 years.

wornoutupser

I hope not.
It is one of the few laughs I get during the day. After 15 yrs on the same route in the middle of nowhere , GPS signals me that I am at the wrong address.
I like it only because management could find my body if something should happen. Not one manager has ever been on my entire route.

A manager...On a car??? You gotta be Joking!!!!!!! That would NEVER happen here!!!!

Griff

DIAD - [SIZE=-1]Delivery Information Acquisition Device

Pretty sad that I remember that?

center manager's here are out on the road looking to fire people constantly. They borrow each others cars and other sneaky tactics to catch you off guard. It seems to vary a great deal from center to center though. Some center manager's don't care if you break every rule in the book, as long as we make the #'s look great. Others try to look good by going out and being an enforcer, trying to get half the center fired within a month.
[/SIZE]