No more RFID

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Doing this doesnt make you a runner…if you access point someones food, youre essentially destroying it. At least if you leave it at the door where their buzzer is, theres a chance they will actually be able to eat the food they paid for. Nobody with a brain would ever bring hello fresh boxes back to the building.
You are a runner you justified leaving a box nowhere near the customers door.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
You are a runner you justified leaving a box nowhere near the customers door.

Lmao…when the lobby conveniently contains all their Amazon, FedEx, and USPS packages but they have to wait an extra day and drive 5 miles to a UPS store to get their surepost target bag or hello fresh I don’t think that is good service. People want us to leave their stuff if at all possible.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Lmao…when the lobby conveniently contains all their Amazon, FedEx, and USPS packages but they have to wait an extra day and drive 5 miles to a UPS store to get their surepost target bag or hello fresh I don’t think that is good service. People want us to leave their stuff if at all possible.
Good service is actually at persons front door. There is a reason there is a no access option. So if it's one of those apartments that is set up with halls and door buzzers. Why don't you have a code to open the door? Poor service isn't legit because you want to run.

Good service is actually at persons front door. There is a reason there is a no access option. So if it's one of those apartments that is set up with halls and door buzzers. Why don't you have a code to open the door? Poor service isn't legit because you want to run.
Some apartments only have access to a mail room
Some of the older apartments have keys and have to buzzers don't work

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

You do you bro we are all on our own journey

Manifesto

Out of sight doesn't apply to shipper release if you can't place it out of sight. Should definitely be bagged if left outside though.

Manifesto

I bet you at least half the drivers don't even know what a rain bag is
We ran out of the regular bags for awhile so they got us these other bags that were much bigger and only had like 10 or 15 to a roll. Didn't like it at first because it was almost a waste on tiny boxes, but it ended up being nice because you can fit much larger boxes in them. Still have some in my truck for bigger things even though we have the regular bags back.