Northern Michigan University now offers a degree in “medicinal plant chemistry”

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The one medication that I do wish made you feel like crap after taking it is is narcan. From what I have been told, overdose victims who are administered narcan feel as though nothing ever happened to them.
But it can save a life and give the user another chance to clean him/herself up.

I'm still really pissed that the makers of the epipen just jacked up the cost of a lifesaving drug for no reason but greed.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But it can save a life and give the user another chance to clean him/herself up.

I'm still really :censored2: that the makers of the epipen just jacked up the cost of a lifesaving drug for no reason but greed.

My granddaughter has allergies and has to have an epipen close by-----one at daycare and one at home. Thankfully my daughter has amazing insurance through her employer and pays nothing for them but I do agree that jacking up the cost for no reason was nothing but greed.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Look at the list of possible side effects for any medication you are prescribed.

At least with pot the only side effect is a possible need for fast food.:rolleyes:
I am a strong supporter of Cannabis legalization but it does have many side effects.
One I am very aware of is Depression when taken over long periods of time in stronger doses.
It does cause short and long term memory issues.

The problem is that the US Government under Ansinger and ultimately Nixon is that no research can be done to determine the side-effects and their severity.

Sportello

Banned
I am a strong supporter of Cannabis legalization but it does have many side effects.
One I am very aware of is Depression when taken over long periods of time in stronger doses.
It does cause short and long term memory issues.

The problem is that the US Government under Ansinger and ultimately Nixon is that no research can be done to determine the side-effects and their severity.

Geez, I hope this is another troll.

You got issues.

W

What The Hawk?

Sounds like an accounting degree may become a necessity.
Well, I was going to take an accounting class, and a criminology class. Just for interest. The Community College here is terrible. They finally put in an aircraft manufacturing building (something like that).

Well, I was going to take an accounting class, and a criminology class. Just for interest. The Community College here is terrible. They finally put in an aircraft manufacturing building (something like that).
That's a sure sign Boeing will skip town.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
lots of medical marijuana places being built around the center I work at..i can't give too many details on here , or else I'd see brown helicopters circling overhead.