Not scanning pkg's here

skir

Los Angeles CA
We have not been able to scan pkg's in our center for about a year. My customers are getting mad when then send out next day air and it does not get there on time, and when they call UPS for answers they say they didn't ship out on that day. Anyone else not scanning and having problems with this.

wkmac

We have not been able to scan pkg's in our center for about a year. My customers are getting mad when then send out next day air and it does not get there on time, and when they call UPS for answers they say they didn't ship out on that day. Anyone else not scanning and having problems with this.

Calm down man, it's been taken care of. UPS lobbyist in Washington have gotten President Obama to include a fix for this in the new stimulus plan!

WHAT! WHAT! Don't give me that look! Everything else is in there so who sez this isn't also. REALLY, I'm not lying to the clow....uh...guy.
:happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
Calm down man, it's been taken care of. UPS lobbyist in Washington have gotten President Obama to include a fix for this in the new stimulus plan!

WHAT! WHAT! Don't give me that look! Everything else is in there so who sez this isn't also. REALLY, I'm not lying to the clow....uh...guy.
:happy-very:
:rofl::rofl:

diesel96

Ya see what happens when post work related issues in "Current Events"
Spin :sword: spin :sword: and more spin :sword:
Move this thread out of here Mod Squad...:geek:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ya see what happens when post work related issues in "Current Events"
Spin :sword: spin :sword: and more spin :sword:
Move this thread out of here Mod Squad...:geek:
There has been a rash of misplaced threads lately. There is still another one in Discussions that hasn't been moved yet. :dissapointed:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just moved this from Current Events to UPS Discussions.

I find it hard to believe you don't scan packages there.

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
We haven't scanned inbound packages here for over 2 years now. Everything leaving the centre is scanned but nothing is scanned in the morning during the sort. One driver used to be designated as the package scanner every morning. (We are driver sort and load)