Now available from Big Babooba Enterprises

Big Babooba

Necessity is the mother of invention
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Story:
I was driving up a long twisting ice covered driveway. As I rounded a corner, a FedEx truck was coming down the hill headed right for me. We were on ice and couldn't stop in time. We both hit our brakes and cut to the right. We passed each other with an inch to spare.

It would have been hard to explain this one to the boss if we hit each other. I came up with this idea. The Big Babooba Accident Blame Transference Kit.

NO UPS DRIVER SHOULD BE WITHOUT ONE!!!

For a lousy $59.95 you get:

1. one 30 pack of beer with 29 empties and 1 unopened can
  2. one marijuana cigarette
  3. one roach and roach clip
  4. one 16 oz bottle of fake vomit
  5. one pair of rubber gloves
  6. one cell phone w / video camera
Instructions

1. After the accident, approach the othe vehicle and point out some damade to the other driver.
  2. When he / she bends over, whack em in the head with your DIAD.
  3. Open your kit and put on the gloves.
  4. Place marijuana cigarette in their pocket
  5. Place roach and roach clip on floor of the other vehicle.
  6. Scatter empty beer cans about the other vehicle's passenger compartment.
  7. Shake up unopened beer and carefully open it. Spray knocked out driver and inside other vehicle.
  8. Open the bottle of vomit and pour on other driver's face and clothing.
  9. Remove gloves and take out cell phone. Take video of the other driver as he / she staggers to their feet and stumble around wondering what happened.
  10. Call 911.
The police will thank you for helping to take this menace off the road. The judge will be impressed with the evidence you have provided the prosecution. You would be charged with an unavoidable accident because it was obvious that the other driver was a pot smoking, drunken maniac.

ORDER NOW!
AT
BIGBABOOBA.Com

Our Canadian friends can order from:
DS Enterprises
69 Oogivashidany Way
Ragalfart, Ont V3N 5G4

I could bootleg you some lonestar2.jpg at a nominal fee.
[video=youtube;3EFEk44VAlk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EFEk44VAlk[/video]
lonestar2.jpg

Big Babooba

Due to the sudden increase of orders, I am accepting applications for beer can emptiers. You must be able to count to 29 and have a large bladder.:happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Due to the sudden increase of orders, I am accepting applications for beer can emptiers. You must be able to count to 29 and have a large bladder.:happy-very:

You may also want the applicants to understand that they don't eat yellow snow. And Citydriver will help keep your water bill down by relieving himself outside.

You're kidding right? Count to 29?? I start with a 30 pack (says so on the carton), take one out....empty the rest___done deal.
Heck, I could be a stupor-visor.

Big Babooba

You're kidding right? Count to 29?? I start with a 30 pack (says so on the carton), take one out....empty the rest___done deal.
Heck, I could be a stupor-visor.
Sorry, you're too smart to work for me. You might steal my trade secrets and sell them to a foreign company.