O'ahu, Hawaii Drivers

kxs783kms

kxs783
Any island of O'ahu drivers in here? I went on vacation about a month ago and must say that it was a site to see the terrain that you ladies/gentlemen have to deliver on. Steep hills, narrow roads, deep cliffs off mountains, jam packed traffic, etc. I'm in the southern region where the land is obviously pretty flat, so I was just wondering what's it like to have to deal with stuff like that on a daily basis. Then again you're driving around a beautiful island with beautiful scenery all day, so it probably isn't that bad lol.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Any island of O'ahu drivers in here? I went on vacation about a month ago and must say that it was a site to see the terrain that you ladies/gentlemen have to deliver on. Steep hills, narrow roads, deep cliffs off mountains, jam packed traffic, etc. I'm in the southern region where the land is obviously pretty flat, so I was just wondering what's it like to have to deal with stuff like that on a daily basis. Then again you're driving around a beautiful island with beautiful scenery all day, so it probably isn't that bad lol.
Sight.

Hope this helps