OBAMA attacking Christians??? With our military?? Seriously?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes, thats the claim of RUSH LIMBAUGH, the voice of the conservative party and the right wing posterboy for stupidity.

Rush Limbaugh's Christian Killing Accusations - The Colbert Report - 2011-19-10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Rush Limbaugh on Lord's Resistance Army: "Obama Invades Uganda, Targets Christians" | FP Passport

Limbaugh's Latest Smear: Obama Is "Target[ing] Christians" In Uganda | Media Matters for America

Amazing how people will listen to anything this guy has to say and take him seriously. Limbaugh, the greatest exaggerator on the airwaves knows no limitations to his nonsense.

Dittoheads? How about Doddobirds.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Rush Limbaugh can be called many things, INTELLIGENT isnt one of those things.

When he declared this war on Christians by OBAMA, he showed his stupidity for all to see (except a few who shall remain nameless) OBAMA , taking action in Uganda by placing troops/advisers on the ground grew scrutiny from the usual suspects on this board who merely repeat what they heard on FOX.

All you have to do is go back and read what was posted to see how those inclined to repeat FOX will speak without thinking.

The action in UGANDA occured because of a few brave americans who decided to make the world know what horrors were happening in UGANDA.

That action is called KONY 2012
KONY 2012 - YouTube

The leader Joseph KONY is a war criminal and the leader of the LRA, the LORDS RESISTANCE ARMY, you know, the ones RUSH was defending as GOOD CHRISTIANS on the radio!

Take 27 minutes to watch KONY 2012 and educate yourself to this CHRISTIAN leader and then ask yourself how intelligent RUSH LIMBAUGH really is.

Be brave, let go of the programming, learn something and make a difference in someone elses life.

peace

TOS

wkmac

That is a good point.

I think TOS has posted about and quoted Rush more than everybody else put together on BC.

As far as I know, I have never heard the guy ... he is not on the radio in Atlanta.

Actually he is, WGST 640 AM but I find Buck and Kincaid on 680 The Fan a far, far better choice and I'm not even a huge sports fan. I do like Colin Cowherd. If I'm even able to listen to the radio during that noon to 3 pm slot which is rare, I enjoy HipHop Radio with Davy D out of Oakland California (WRFG 89.3 FM). It's a different perspective from a white southern boy perspective but on the real core issues, I've found very little difference if any difference at all. And when :censored2: happens, Davy goes to the street and you hear it straight up and not processed or filtered like other media outlets do.

over9five

Staff member
Yes, thats the claim of RUSH LIMBAUGH, the voice of the conservative party and the right wing posterboy for stupidity.

Amazing how people will listen to anything this guy has to say and take him seriously. Limbaugh, the greatest exaggerator on the airwaves knows no limitations to his nonsense.

Dittoheads? How about Doddobirds.

Peace

TOS

And yet you obviously watch his every show....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't listen to Rush since I work and don't carry a radio in my package car. But I understand he has 20 million listeners and makes about a million dollars a week? It sounds like he is smarter than anybody posting on here. If you don't like his opinions, then don't listen to him, simple as that. Thats why I don't watch crap like anything on HBO or NBC, along witha lot of other media outlets.

wkmac

I don't listen to Rush since I work and don't carry a radio in my package car. But I understand he has 20 million listeners and makes about a million dollars a week? It sounds like he is smarter than anybody posting on here. If you don't like his opinions, then don't listen to him, simple as that. Thats why I don't watch crap like anything on HBO or NBC, along witha lot of other media outlets.

If you mean he knows his audience and puts out a product they want to hear, I'll agree. Beyond that, I disagree with your premise.

Here's a link to Talkers magazine number for 2010' and you can do the math as to whose audience is what size and what number of the population listen to these rated shows on a daily basis. From what I see, Rush's audience on a daily basis is around 3 to 5 million, so for someone giving a political party it's marching orders, seems the GOP is getting cheated!

BTW: The entire format on a daily basis averages around 15 million listeners so the 20 million for Rush doesn't work using the Talkers magazine numbers. Also Neal Boortz recently admitted even to my surprise that he'd never read Hayek's Road to Serfdom so on economics I have to wonder just how well read he really is. I'd bet if you knew about what Rush had actually read, we might all be surprised. Rush is an actor playing a part but I have heard Neal openly admit this as fact so I at least respect Neal for that. Also Neal use to be a goal judge for the old Atlanta Flames and he sat not to far in front of us at many games and in real life he's nothing like his radio persona. He's an absolute delight and somewhat shy person in real life.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you mean he knows his audience and puts out a product they want to hear, I'll agree. Beyond that, I disagree with your premise.

And that is what I mean, he is extremely successful at what he does, its hard to believe that somebody "with little education" can do that. I have listened to his show a few times when I am off work, and he is entertaining to listen to, whether you agree with his views or not. I'm not sure where I got the audience and income figures, but he scares the Left so much they want to shut him up. So I think that is a good thing. And how well is Air America doing?

As far as talk radio, sometimes I listen to Eric Ericson on WSB 95.5 while I am driving home at night. Lately, when I listen to music on the internet, I enjoy listening to a Macon, Ga. station called The Classic Rock Channel on the iHeartRadio app.

texan

Here's a link to Talkers magazine number for 2010' and you can do the math as to whose audience is what size and what number of the population listen to these rated shows on a daily basis. From what I see, Rush's audience on a daily basis is around 3 to 5 million, so for someone giving a political party it's marching orders, seems the GOP is getting cheated!

BTW: The entire format on a daily basis averages around 15 million listeners so the 20 million for Rush doesn't work using the Talkers magazine numbers. Also Neal Boortz recently admitted even to my surprise that he'd never read Hayek's Road to Serfdom so on economics I have to wonder just how well read he really is. I'd bet if you knew about what Rush had actually read, we might all be surprised. Rush is an actor playing a part but I have heard Neal openly admit this as fact so I at least respect Neal for that. Also Neal use to be a goal judge for the old Atlanta Flames and he sat not to far in front of us at many games and in real life he's nothing like his radio persona. He's an absolute delight and somewhat shy person in real life.

Neal is on here, and at time I have listened to him when in my auto. I agree with you.

I rarely listen to talk radio. But I have left him (Neal) on as opposed to the others.