Obama is a liar!

UPS Lifer

More we all know that they cant agree on 90% of everything, so to say alot of those votes were unamious is a stretch, little one but a stretch.

I think that the important thing to remember about McCain in the senate is that he is respected by 90% of all his fellow senators.

This tells the true story about the man.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Bush was respected by these same people 8 years ago and again 4 years ago, so whats your point? Look were this got us today!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I beleive if you are talking about the 90% thing, Obama also voted with Bush 90% of the time. But it must be the talking heads misleading me. Those darn voices...................

UPS Lifer

Bush was respected by these same people 8 years ago and again 4 years ago, so whats your point? Look were this got us today!

Don't think that just cause Nobama deflects everything back on Bush that it will work in this forum....

As for McCain - He is a senator and I would like you to find a senator who does not have deep respect and admiration for the man.

This is a testimony to his credibility and to trust in his word.

He will do what he says - NObama can only use a tactic trying desperately to hang everything that McCain says or does to Bush.

Anyone with any intelligence sees through this shame of a campaign tactic.

The litmus test is the senators he works with. He reaches across the isle, does not stab his fellow senators in the back, shows them respect and gets things done. Sometimes to the frustration of his own party.

That is the point!