OMG, i eight too many poppy seed bagels this week!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So wife got a sack o bagels for me from ACME... funny thing is they were all poppy seed bagels? !? (Hmm, tin foil hat time? )

I didn't really care for them, but bagels in general can fill me up during the day that i ate about 3 per day... one during my morning commute, and the others i snack on in between my longer gaps between stops.

I didn't really think anything about it until i stumbled on how it can give a false positive on a random drug test...

So i better stop now and just hope i don't get picked for a random test...

What say thee?

OrioN

Trallallalalah
images
hehehehe

Ya i be stopping that y'all... i dont even like that seeds on a bagel. It was the fiber content that keeps my belly full while i sprint to my stops during the day. Ain't got time for sitting on a lot for a break.

In this heat, i rather finish ASAP so i can just get home n relax, but not like jumpman who lights up too many times n probably got caught~ fired for having that Rastafaria in his system

OrioN

I picked this name because im a dumbo... heck i chose the wrong team! U brownies have a carrot at the end of the tunnel, while we probably have a sack o coal

Omg, it was so hot i was too lazy to think for myself n followed the Orion trace... damm turn by turns got me going to a gated old folks community TWICE!
images

Dam u Orion! Or whatever FX Ground calls their version

OrioN

If you had ate them I might be worried.

Ya i just saw a link on mythbusters about how it triggered a false positive, but i really ain't that worried... heck we get away with falsifying signatures, running the truck all day, having cargo ride shotgun in the cab, wearing white sneakers, etc.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ya i just saw a link on mythbusters about how it triggered a false positive, but i really ain't that worried... heck we get away with falsifying signatures, running the truck all day, having cargo ride shotgun in the cab, wearing white sneakers, etc.
Our home EC teacher in high school made some awesome poppy seed bread. I'd destroy a loaf a day when it was fresh.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I picked this name because im a dumbo... heck i chose the wrong team! U brownies have a carrot at the end of the tunnel, while we probably have a sack o coal

Omg, it was so hot i was too lazy to think for myself n followed the Orion trace... damm turn by turns got me going to a gated old folks community TWICE!
images

Dam u Orion! Or whatever FX Ground calls their version
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1471402991.491801.jpg