ONE LESS BEAUTY QUEEN AND TIC TOK STAR OUT THERE, PARACHUTE FAILURE!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It sounds like she was more interested in making a video than basic safety. I'm really surprised they didn't make her use a Sentinel (Automatic Activation Device that automatically deploys the parachute at preset altitude and speed). Especially for her first solo jump. I also have to wonder if she did enough training to solo jump on the first day. It is possible but when I started skydiving you had to make 5 static line jumps before you could attempt a freefall.
Static line jumps always first. I never wanted to free fall.
I asked a Seal when I was in training, how many times he had to jump before he got the little parachute pin on his chest. He said, "None. I was shoved out 5 times."
Free fall your first jump?
Somebody is in trouble.

oldngray

nowhere special
Static line jumps always first. I never wanted to free fall.
I asked a Seal when I was in training, how many times he had to jump before he got the little parachute pin on his chest. He said, "None. I was shoved out 5 times."
Free fall your first jump?
Somebody is in trouble.
They might have started her off with a tandem rig (I never did ) but yeah, always static line the first time alone. I freaked out a little the first time I had to pull my own ripcord. After you jump out of the plane you have an Oh :censored2:! moment. Which is why they drill what to do through repetition on the ground so your reflexes take over when you are in the air.

She didn't understand the gravity of the situation.
finger-wag-smiling.gif

vantexan

I really don't understand this new fashion where women wear their pants up to their tits like Steve Urkel. The foot long camel toe is not attractive either.
Meanwhile guys wear their pants way down with their underwear showing. That started being a fad almost 30 years ago and there are still people doing it.