Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We use to have live trees all the time. Gurney and some of the other seed companies shipped fruit trees and maples and most all kinds of leafy trees. Granted they weren't evergreens but they were still 5 - 6 foot tall. (post whoring)
State of Missouri has a sapling program. You can get 2 foot oaks and walnuts among many other trees for pretty damn cheap. We deliver a ton of them every spring. Pain in the ass

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I can see it now ....I drive into a customers driveway with 2 of the finest amazon trees around. Oh look! there’s a brand new full size pickup truck with a new chainsaw in the bed. Oh look! The whole family’s home too! As I deliver my stop and leave the residence I see a sign!, It says “ tree farm 1/4 mile” ...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
State of Missouri has a sapling program. You can get 2 foot oaks and walnuts among many other trees for pretty damn cheap. We deliver a ton of them every spring. Pain in the ass

State of Kansas does the same thing my neighbor has 20 acres of them he’s trimmed and tended for years Just about ready to log

GenericUsername

I hope they're wrapped pretty good. My ass won't be touching them. I'm allergic to them so my center is going to have to figure out that one real fast if they come wrapped terribly.